Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back in civilisation

I'm back from Mastervegaston! Post on choir school to come, but in the meantime let me just say that Choir school was Aaaawesome. I wonder why I stopped going in the 90's... I had a ball of a time.

Coming home was special too. Missed Sam heaps. No offence to my lovely mates, but I was kinda pissed to arrive home and find I couldn't have Sam all to myself right then and there if you know what I mean... they got the message soon enough though (thanks guys!).

1 comment:

Not Kate said...

Welcome Back!

You were gone for aaaages.

Help Sam organise a games night (I'm taking a multi-pronged-attack here).

Camps are always super fun. Did you develop cool in-jokes? Did anyone snore lots?

Sam told me you had a cold or something and lost your voice.....