Here's a few to get you started:
1. I got married in November 2004. I love and trust my husband completely.
2. I have a tattoo of a fish on my right shoulder blade.
3. My parents didn't see it for almost two years.
4. Which is pretty amazing as we are the kind of family that wander in and out of the bathroom naked. Saves turning the shower off in between changeovers and wasting water.
5. I have a sister and a brother.
6. Half-brother, actually, from my Dad's first marriage. He died last November of bowel cancer at 48.
7. I shaved my head last September (Daffodil day) for my bro. I raised over $500 in sponsorship.
8. Last time my head shaved was in 2001. There was much booze involved. Funnily enough, the one handling the clippers was quite pissed. I was sober.
9. I have four nieces and one nephew. One niece from my sister, the rest from my husband's sister.
10. We have no children yet.
11. We own a pet rat (wee man). Kinda funny for the poor nurse at the Vet Clinic who has to call out "wee man" to a full waiting room :)
12. I know Pi to around 30 digits. Yay for geekdom.
13. I teach Sunday school.
14. I believe in God (kind of a pre-requisite for #13).
15. I also sing in my Church choir. Alto is my part of choice, but as we have only one reliable Tenor, I sometimes sing that too. I also love a good descant at the end of a hymn.
16. I took Calculus, Algebra, Statistics and Geometry at University. I adore Algebra and Geometry - they are so logical - but I can't stand Calc. Bores the pants off me. Stats is ok I guess, but I have to say that - I may be teaching it to your children.
17. I used to be able to hold a decent conversation in NZ Sign Language, but if you don't use it you lose it, as the saying goes. I can still struggle through if required.
18. I taught swimming for five years. Parent and Baby classes are really fun. If/when you have children, I highly recommend it. See me for free lessons, if you like.
19. I dated a guy for three years who was 17 years older than me.
20. I was 17 when we met.
21. He was screwing this other lady the whole time and I never found out till the very end when we were breaking up. The arrogant ba$t^rd thought it wouldn't matter. And we had plans to marry and have babies and the like. Yeah Right.
22. I love to make pizza from scratch. Kneading dough is very therapeutic.
23. Curry too. I love all the different spices and stuff.
24. Kiwi Hot is my favourite, but I usually get Medium in restaurants so I can share with the hubby. When I cook he just has to manage.
25. I have had three operations on my right eye. I have no 3D vision, poor depth perception, and if I close my good eye, everything goes like the world does when I am drunk. I also can't see those magic eye pictures. (Can anyone??) I have vivid memories of being about seven and the eye doctor asking me to wear these 3D glasses and to point out the picture that stands out in a row of five. NONE OF THEM EVER STOOD OUT, but when you're seven you do as you are told. I wonder if he knew I guessed every single time.