Monday, October 02, 2006

Taupo-riffic

Sam's much better at writing in a readable fashion. Me, I'm the kinda girl who likes lists, so here's my version of last weekend:

Timetable

* Drove to Taupo, arrived late as! (10.30pm)

* Breakfast
* Skydiving
* 'Lunch' at 3.30pm!
* Swim
* Drinking, Dinner and Dancing

* Huka Jet
* Breakfast
* Home


Cool Stuff


* Skydiving. Even just watching it was fun :) Happy birthday Michelle!!
* Huka Jet Boat. Yay for 360 degree turns!


Interesting Stuff

* Meeting up with Damon on the road at Paraparaumu.
* Just missing a speeding hedgehog (near Marton)
* Narrowly avoiding a rockfall hitting the car (Mangaweka)
* Drive-by abuse. "I wish you were all fucking dead, you mother fucking bunch of faggots!!" from some strange teenagers in a car as we sat outside at a cafe, having brekkie
* "You look HOT" from some random guy in a bar - yay me!
* Lowered Rav 4 on the main street in Taupo (Oh Dear)


Stink

* Organising 12 people is like herding cats. Sheesh...
* Not able to afford the skydiving. One day, baby!
* No AC baths, but swam at the motel instead, which was almost as nice, if only 8m long. Hard to do laps in, but I managed OK
* No mini golf, cos we ran out of time and wanted to get home

3 comments:

Homeperm said...

man we are so twins. you look hot is totally something people say to me at bars:)

fish said...

Actually, I thought of you when he said it, cos I was thinking "I SO AM!!" and then realised it was so something you would say :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo for 360 turns, Huka Jet Rocks!