Monday, October 01, 2007

Q-town

We are in Queenstown, about to do the canyon swing this afternoon. Eek!! You can read about it here, and if you have a flash player, check out the jump styles link also. I'm planning on the back flip and perhaps a pin drop if I do a second one. I just have to keep telling myself that it's just a big swing, and swings are fun, right?

Kayaking in Franz Joseph was awesome. I have some photos on disc which I will upload soon. The water was mirror smooth in places, which made for some pretty shots.

Monday night is karaoke night at the backpacker's pub. Bring it on!

3 comments:

R said...

Hey Fish!

Glad to hear you are having a blast, even if you did tell me after 11pm (without my glasses, I can't see the clock, but Kirsten assures me that was the time of your call)... Hope you got where you wanted to in the end! Can't wait for the "live recounting of tales" when you get back! :)

R

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona! You guys are amazing to have done the canyon swing. You've sure packed a ton of activities into your two week trip. Lauren is lucky to have been hooked up with you and Sam for her New Zealand adventure.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Has the bus sang Puff the Magic Dragon yet? You will soon be running out of time.