Friday, August 25, 2006

Fabulous, dahlink!


(Thanks to Madame Savage for the picture...)

I went to a dance party last weekend. It was fun. I looked awesome. I was reading HP's blog the other day and saw that she had a feather boa for a party too. We must be, like, lost twins or something to both be so fabulous it exactly the same moment!

I think fashion people should bring back long gloves. They look great :) And purple is definitely my colour.

By the way, my Dad is in hospital until Sunday, and should be home after that. Yay!

3 comments:

Homeperm said...

i think we are long lost twins. i also think that feather boas are the most fabulous accessory ever. did you notice i was wearing long black gloves too. more coincidence? or evidence of twin-ness. you be the judge.

fish said...

Right on, sister!

Anonymous said...

Nice gloves fishy, I had some like that once.....