Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fa la la la la hey nonny no

Just a few pics from a concert we had at Church recently on St James' Day (which is on 25 July, but the concert was on the 27th).

I sang in a small group that sang a few madrigals. And managed not to sing too many wrong notes. Not bad, when you're the only person singing your part. I like to think I am more of a team singer than a soloist, so this was a bit of a challenge for me.
Notice I'm now into the preggy robe. My old one was getting a bit tight!

3 comments:

Nekhrimah said...

Was the baby inside poking you saying "Oi, I'm trying to sleep here!"?

Not Kate said...

Did you realise Debs and Rochelle are pregnant too??? They both were at Upper Hutt with you.... Seems a bit of an epidemic at the moment.

fish said...

must be something in the water :)