Friday, July 14, 2006

As the holidays draw to a close..

Just a few random thoughts...

Reports

School reports get easier to write each year. No, I don't think it's wrong to copy and paste comments. Some students are incredibly similar. I have three categories to comment on, and five levels within each category, so I just choose the three relevant sentences and paste them together. Voila! If the parents REALLY care, then they should come to the Parents evenings that I have to cancel MY netball games or choir practices to be at. Surely if I can make it for 3 hours, they can make a measly 20 minutes. Sheesh.

Saturday = Tomorrow!

Anna is bringing her Karaoke mike over for an evening of booze and singing. All welcome. Email fish@paradise.net.nz if you want my address. BYO :)

Megan

...is still the cutest baby in the world, cos she's related to me. Don't argue with that logic.

No comments: